Dingo Truck Mounts are precision CNC laser cut from .250 thick 1050 High Carbon cold rolled steel. These Patented Design LS adjustable conversion mounts are for installing the 1997-2013 Gen III/IV LS series engine into 1973-99 Chevrolet and GMC trucks. They are slotted for adjustment with engine placement in the engine compartment. These mounts will allow you to move the engine from the original bell housing position up to 2 1/2 inches forward, and up to 1/2 inch rearward. When torqued in place they do not allow the engine to move, even under high horsepower applications. Precision CNC press brake folded with large radius die to reduce stress on the bends. These conversion mounts are designed to be used with the factory rubber clam shell style mounts on your original frame. These mounts allows the installation of TH350, TH400, TH700R4, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80, and any other combination of standard or automatic transmissions. Grade-8 zinc coated hardware including new cross bolt.
* (Raw steel not painted) Black texture powder coat is available. Make your selection below.
* Sold in pairs, left and right. "D" is the Drivers side, "P" is the Passenger side. Arrows point forward.
* These mounts will clear LS Truck low mount A/C but will not allow the engine to slide back, they mount against the a/c compressor bracket
pulling the engine 2 1/2" forward from the original bell housing position. Will not fit with Corvette or Camaro-GTO low mount A/C.
* These mounts will clear low mount alternators but the amount of adjustment may be limited.
* 2WD clears LS truck oil pans, no special oil pan is required to clear factory steering or frame.
* 4X4 cross member requires a small notch on drivers side cross member to clear oil pan. Details here.
Featured in GM High-Tech Performance, Chevy High Performance, Street Rodder, and Super Chevy Magazines.