Any/All returned items must be in new condition. If you have altered, modified, painted, polished, or installed the item, it is not returnable.
The item(s) returned must be in resellable condition or the will not qualify for a refund.
All products are shipped from one of several Dirty Dingo Motorsports shipping locations. Dirty Dingo drop ships some products and direct ships others.
All products are shipped via UPS or US Postal Service. Special arrangements may need to be made for international orders and oversize packages.
In the event a product arrives damaged to your location, please follow the steps listed below.
All damaged items must be reported to the appropriate shipping carrier immediately and you must notify Dirty Dingo Motorsports within 5 days of receiving your order.
If these steps are not followed, your shipment may not be a candidate for the insurance claim.
• Take pictures of the damaged area of the product and email them to us at email@example.com
• Keep the product and its original packaging and box
• Make a list of the damaged or lost item(s)
The Shipping Rates shown at time of checkout are dimensional rate only. If your shipment weight is too much, contact us for a shipping quote.
If there is an error in the shipping rate quoted, we will contact you and inform you of the changes.
International orders (Outside the USA) are not automatically processed as we may require additional information.
All items wanting to be return MUST be reported within 30 days of the original invoice date. No items will be returnable after 30 days.
All products shipped from the Dirty Dingo Motorsports warehouse are shipped via UPS or US Postal Service. Larger items will require a signature upon delivery. Some packages shipped from the manufacturer may require signature at our discretion.
Fedex, UPS, and DHL have package pick up locations if you are unable to sign for the package.
If the package is returned to Dirty Dingo Motorsports or manufacturer, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs. These fees will be charged to your account on file, or removed from your refund.
*Items must be returned before new items will be shipped.
DIRTY DINGO DOES NOT REFUND SHIPPING CHARGES UP FRONT
In the event the product you ordered is sent either incorrectly or processed wrong by Dirty Dingo Motorsports, we will arrange for the package to come back to us and ship the corrected replacement. We will evaluate the situation before we determine the shipment was incorrect.
To return a item back to us, please do the following:
• Contact our Customer Service Department to receive a Returned Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number at 480-824-1968. All packages returned without a RMA number will be refused.
**Any/All returned items must be in new condition. If you have altered, modified, painted, polished, or installed the item, it is not returnable. The item(s) returned must be in resellable condition or will not qualify for a refund.
• Package the item up in original packaging unless deemed unuseable, protect the product during shipping by wrapping it securely.
• Include all of the parts and any additional information that was included.
• Include a copy of your receipt
• Write a brief description of the problem with the product
• If you have a receipt for the return shipping include as well
• We DO NOT except any freight collect packages
Once we have received the above information we will notify you via email or phone and let you know the status.