Dingo Truck Mounts are precision CNC laser cut from .250 thick 1050 High Carbon cold rolled steel. These LT adjustable conversion mounts are for installing the 2014+ Gen V LT series engine into 1973-87 4WD Chevrolet, GMC trucks, and Suburban's. They are slotted for adjustment with engine placement in the engine compartment. These mounts will allow you to move the engine from the original bell housing position up to 2 1/2 inches forward, and up to 1/2 inch rearward. When torqued in place they do not allow the engine to move, even under high horsepower applications. Precision CNC press brake folded with large radius die to reduce stress on the bends. These conversion mounts are designed to be used with the factory rubber clam shell style mounts on your original frame. These mounts allows the installation of TH350, TH400, TH700R4, 4L60E, 4L65E, 4L80, 6L80, 6L90 and any other combination of standard or automatic transmissions. Grade-8 zinc coated hardware including new cross bolt.
* (Raw steel not painted) Black texture powder coat is available.
* Sold in pairs, left and right. "D" is the Drivers side, "P" is the Passenger side. Arrows point forward.
* These mounts will not clear low mount a/c.
* These mounts will clear low mount vacuum pump but the amount of adjustment is limited.
* LT truck oil pans require notching the stock engine cross member.