Dirty Dingo designed billet aluminum alternator/power steering bracket for your Gen V engines with Truck spacing balancer. CNC machined from 1/2" thick 6061-T6 aircraft billet aluminum on a precision vertical CNC milling center. This bracket is completely machined on both sides to 3/8" thick. Designed to be used with Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and used with a Gen IV LS water pump. This bracket uses a type 1 power steering pump from a 1990-1995 Chevrolet truck. Bracket is double drilled to mount all Gen III and Gen IV large and small case alternators. Can be used with a stock diameter LS truck or a small diameter 5” power steering pulley. Total widh of bracket measured from the center of the engine to outside of the alternator is 18 1/4 wide.
* Will not work with dry sump engines.
* Must be used with DD-LT-WPA Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and a Gen IV LS2 Corvette water pump GM part number 89018052 and Corvette LS2 tensioner if not installing A/C.
* Designed to fit all LS alternators- 1998-2002 Camaro, 2000-2013 Truck LS Vortec truck large and small case, 2010-2015 Camaro, and LT truck alternators.
* Designed to fit 1990-95 Chevrolet 1500 truck, or 2010 2500 hydro boost power steering pumps.
* Billet small diameter power steering pulley LS Vortec Truck pump- DD-LS-SPS-B-TR.
* Will not clear factory truck vacuum pump. Hydroboost or electric vacuum pump required.