Dirty Dingo designed billet aluminum alternator/power steering and Sanden 508 brackets for your Gen V engine with Truck spacing balancer. CNC machined from 1/2" thick 6061-T6 aircraft billet aluminum on a precision vertical CNC milling center. This bracket is completely machined on both sides to 3/8" thick. Designed to be used with Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and used with a Gen IV LS water pump. This bracket uses a type 1 power steering pump from a 1990-1995 Chevrolet truck. Bracket is double drilled to mount all Gen III and Gen IV large and small case alternators. Can be used with a stock diameter LS truck or a small diameter 5” power steering pulley. Idler pulleys, tensioner, and grade 8 zinc coated allen bolts included. Billet spacers are cut on a CNC lathe for precision. This kit does not include the small billet power steering pulley. Total width of brackets are 34.75". From the center of the engine the alternator is 18 1/4" wide, the A/C is 16 1/2" wide.
* Will not work with dry sump engines.
* Designed to be used with Sanden type SD7H15 4711, 4665, and 6669 508 A/C compressors
* Must be used with DD-LT-WPA Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and a Gen IV Corvette water pump GM part number 89018052.
* Designed to fit all LS alternators- 1998-2002 Camaro, 2000-2013 Truck LS Vortec truck large and small case, 2010-2015 Camaro, and LT truck alternators.
* Designed to fit 1990-95 Chevrolet 1500 truck, or 2010 2500 hydro boost power steering pumps.
* Billet small diameter power steering pulley LS Vortec Truck pump- DD-LS-SPS-B-TR.
* Can be used with a 7, or 8 rib clutch Sanden 508 compressor.
* Will not clear factory truck vacuum pump. Hydroboost or electric vacuum pump required.
* Desinged to fit using Gen V Truck spacing harmonic balancer GM part number 12620312.