Dirty Dingo designed billet aluminum alternator/power steering and GM R4 compressor brackets for your Gen V engine with Truck spacing balancer. CNC machined from 1/2" thick 6061-T6 aircraft billet aluminum on a precision vertical CNC milling center. This bracket is completely machined on both sides to 3/8" thick. Designed to be used with Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and used with a Gen IV LS water pump. This bracket uses a type 2 power steering pump from a 1998-2002 LS1 Camaro or a 1997-2005 Corvette. Bracket is double drilled to mount all Gen III and Gen IV large and small case alternators. This bracket is designed to be used with a small diameter 5” power steering pulley. Idler pulleys, tensioner, and grade 8 zinc coated allen bolts included. Billet spacers are cut on a CNC lathe for precision. This kit does not include the small billet power steering pulley. Total widh of brackets are 34.75". From the center of the engine the alternator is 18 1/4" wide, the A/C is 16 1/2" wide.
* Will not work with dry sump engines.
* Must be used with DD-LT-WPA Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and a Gen IV Corvette water pump GM part number 89018052.
* Designed to fit all LS alternators- 1998-2002 Camaro, 2000-2013 Truck LS Vortec truck large and small case, 2010-2015 Camaro, and LT truck alternaotrs.
* Will not clear factory truck vacuum pump. Hydroboost or electric vacuum pump required.
* Desinged to fit using Gen V Truck spacing harmonic balancer GM part number 12620312.