Precision CNC laser cut from .250 thick 1050 High Carbon cold rolled steel. These Patented Design LS adjustable conversion mounts are for installing the 1997-2015 Gen III/IV LS series engine into 1982-2004 2WD Chevrolet & GMC S10 trucks and mini blazers. This is a complete kit including the clam shell frame mounts. These mounts are slotted for adjustment and offer 1 1/2 inches of adjustment for correct engine placement in the engine compartment. Precision CNC press brake folded with a large radius die to reduce stress on the bends. Kit includes all necessary grade-8 zinc coated bolts including new bolts to mount clam shell engine mounts to the frame and new cross bolts. These mounts will fit a Cadillac CTSV oil pan. These will fit using S10 LS conversion headers, 1998-02 F-Body manifolds, or Hooker exhaust manifolds.
* (Raw steel not painted) Black texture powder coat is available for engine side. Clam shell mounts are painted black.
* These mounts are sold in pairs. "D" is Drivers side, "P" is Passenger side.
* Hedman 45900 S10 LS conversion headers.
* Will fit with H3, GM Hotrod oil pan, older S10's may require crossmember notching to clear oil pan.
* Low mount alternators, or factory LS truck power steering will not clear the S10 steering box.
Featured in GM High-Tech Performance, Chevy High Performance, Street Rodder, and Super Chevy Magazines.