Dirty Dingo designed billet aluminum alternator/power steering bracket for your Gen V engines with Truck spacing balancer. CNC machined from 1/2" thick 6061-T6 aircraft billet aluminum on a precision vertical CNC milling center. This bracket is completely machined on both sides to 3/8" thick. Designed to be used with Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and used with a Gen IV LS water pump. This bracket uses a type 2 power steering pump from 1998-2002 LS1 Camaro or a 1997-2004 Corvette. Must use an external power steering pump reservoir. Bracket is double drilled to mount all Gen III and Gen IV large and small case alternators. Must use small diameter 5” power steering pulley. Total width of bracket measured from the center of the engine to outside of the alternator is 18 1/4 wide.
* Will not work with dry sump engines.
* Must be used with DD-LT-WPA Dirty Dingo LT water pump adapters and a Gen IV LS2 Corvette water pump GM part number 89018052 and Corvette LS2 tensioner if not installing A/C.
* Designed to fit all LS alternators- 1998-2002 Camaro, 2000-2013 Truck LS Vortec truck large and small case, 2010-2015 Camaro, and LT truck alternators.
* Billet small diameter power steering pulley Camaro pump- DD-LS-SPS-B-CM, Corvette pump- DD-LS-SPS-B-CV.
* Will not clear factory truck vacuum pump. Hydroboost or electric vacuum pump required.
* Desinged to fit using Gen V Truck spacing harmonic balancer GM part number 12620312.
* Will need 1997-2004 Corvette Reservoir GM part # 26046502
* Will need 1997-2004 Corvette Reservoir Bracket GM part # 12555222
* Will need 1997-2004 Corvette Reservoir cap GM part # 10317982